NUAD BORARN (Thai Yoga Massage) Course on Tatami:
The style that will be taught in this course is the "Northern style", and the sequence shown in the two levels is exactly the same as the sequence of the ITM International Training Massage School in Chiang Mai, Thailand. It is a softer style than the southern one taught in Wat Po, Bangkok.
It is a style full of stretches in which the complete sequence lasts about 3 and a half hours (level 1 + level 2). The two levels will allow you to work in any type of position:
- Prone position
- Supine position
- Lateral Position
- Sitting position
It has a duration of 32 hours to be carried out over two weekends. Prerequisite to participate: none.
- an already complete sequence of about 1.5 hours.
- Proper use of body weight.
- The use of the palms, thumbs, elbows, knees, feet to carry the pressure and perform the stretches effectively.
- Work on the abdomen (Hara).
- Introduction of the concept of Thai energy lines (I SEN)
It has a duration of 32 hours to be carried out over two weekends. Prerequisite to participate: having attended Level I.
- It involves the study of even more articulated and complex stretches and advanced techniques.
- The sequence and techniques learned in Level I are implemented to cover the Side, Back (Prone) Positions
- Upon completion, students will have a substantial grounding in major Thai massage postures and can expect to perform a full Thai massage from 1 ½ to 3 hours.
NUAD BORARN (Thai Yoga Massage) Course on Massage Bed:
It has the duration of 15 hours.
A complete sequence is taught to be practiced exclusively on a Massage Bed. The sequence taught is the one learned at ITM International Training Massage School in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Corso di NUAD BORARN (Thai Yoga Massage) su Sedia Ergonomica:
It has the duration of 12 hours
A sequence is taught to be practiced exclusively on an ergonomic chair. The sequence taught is the one learned at ITM International Training Massage School in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
✬ NEW ✬
☛ EVENINGS: THAI NOTEBOOKS
These are evenings or days where in-depth studies on specific issues are addressed.
In each NOTEBOOK a specific topic is studied not addressed in the 1st and 2nd level courses:
sequences to help the normal flow of energy in certain areas of the body,
i Sen (Energy channels of Traditional Thai Medicine - MTT),
study of specific manual skills,
cultural aspects in the practice of the technique,
REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE: have attended at least the 1st level course or present a certificate that demonstrates their experience in the technique.