THAI FOOT REFLEXOLOGY MASSAGE (NUAD BORAN PAN) is an ancient Thai foot and lower leg treatment technique known to promote the body's own healing powers. It is the art of applying pressure to different points of the foot with the hands, fingers, thumbs, knuckles, and a round wooden stick with lotion or oil. Foot work has a reflex action on other parts of the body. It is based on the principle that the foot is a mirror image of the body. Foot reflexology promotes balance and well-being with a lasting impact, is for anyone interested in their overall well-being and is suitable for all ages, from infants to the elderly.
The SESSION lasts about an hour. The client is ideally fully dressed wearing comfortable clothes: the trousers should be loose so that they can be rolled up to above the knee. The client is seated on a chair or deck chair for the duration of the massage.
The BENEFITS can be multiple:
- Improved circulation in the feet and legs.
- Improvement of lymphatic drainage.
- It can give a boost to the immune system.
- Reduce stiffness and improve flexibility.
- Improve sleep.
- Improve concentration and mental clarity.
- Leave a general feeling of calm tranquility and well-being. 8. Increase energy.